When you look at the world from outside often you have a thousand of questions, existential questions – because people like to “homologate”?!?! –
Just look around to see an army of girls/boys all the same, dressed in the same way, “because they couldn’t be unique?!?”
This “social” society, of status, of posts it’s becoming too dangerous, not a bad thing, times change, even habits as Darwin said “survives only those who adapt”… but all should be measured and evaluated.
Unfortunately, in numbers and in size, important ones ;), youth was a bit lost.
Turn off Social Networks and turn on Social feelings!!!
1) Leave home to go to work and decide to change way because in life there are endless possibilities… That’s unconventional!
2) Share happiness, success, a phone, a feeling (not on social) with others because only shared is real … That’s unconventional!
3) Travel, discover new places, new clichés, thoughts philosophies… listen, learn, learn… experience without judging… That’s unconventional!
4) Remember to take time for ourselves and dedicate it to all we love… every day… That’s unconventional!
5) Always smiling, seize the moment because we cannot forget that life is now! That’s unconventional!