Some time ago I was contacted to test a beauty collagen supplement: PURE COLLAGEN GOLD.
Unfortunately because of healths problems I cant’t test it before today even if I recieved it 3/4 months ago… but now I can finally start.
For honesty I confirm that for each product or service I test I don’t recieved any fee, as you well know, is only my personal opinion share with you, positive or negative.
I will let you know how it proceed via social and then at the end I’ll gather all my impressions in a second post, but first I summarize all features of this product.
PURE COLLAGEN GOLD is a liquid food supplement based on:
- Hydrolysen Collagen – a natural component of the skin
- Hyaluronic acid – basic to keep your skin hydrated
- Vitamin C – contributes to normal collagen formation and the normal function of the skin
- Borage oil – important ingredient to help keep your skin hydrated and smooth
- Biotin – contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin E – contributes to the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage
- Copper – contributes to normal skin and hair pigmentation
- Zinc – contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Bioperine® – increases bioavailability of other active ingredients
- Vitamin B6 – contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and reduce of tiredness and fatigue
- N-acetylglucosamine – contributes to normal formation of hyaluronic acid
There are some studies about, as seen below in support of the benefits.
Yes, are too many things… I don’t know I can really verify all features, but I will try to be careful and understand what can be effective.