Finally, the new test for The Insiders for Nescafè Cappuccino.
I personally love cappuccino though I didn’t always have time to prepare it. I’ ve just tried Nescafè Cappuccino but I wasn’t been fully satisfied.
It was a novelty, and the idea was interesting but the result wasn’t great: taste was very similar to barley coffee and foam was little and decreased immediately. Another issue, the preparation didn’t melt well and left many lumps.
Final review … nice idea but there was to work better on it.
Now, after receiving the invitation for this test, I was very happy to re-try it and test new Nescafè Cappuccino to see if the product has been improved.
Inside the kit there were:
- A guide to the campaign
- A Red Mug NESCAFE’
- A pack of 250g NESCAFE’ Cappuccino
- Leaflet containing a sample of NESCAFE’ Cappuccino and a discount coupon for the purchase of one of the products in the range NESCAFE’ Cappuccino and NESCAFE’ Caffè Golosi
- A market research booklet
I love this cup … 🙂
I grew up with Nescafè advertising on TV where red cup was a “cult” so I’m glad to have one because it’s a beautiful memory.
Even the samples are well structured: clear message, packet test and a discount for purchase.
Curious as I am, I tried it soon and I must say that there has been improvement:
- the mixture is dissolved better
- the result is more creamy
- cream of cappuccino is greater in quantity and lasts longer
- the taste is improved
- preparation is as always fast
therefore I would definitely promote it … even if it isn’t a real cappuccino is a good choice for a quick breakfast or a break in office.
What do you think?