From 24th December 2014 to 2nd June 2015 is opened the exhibition of
“The evening and the night from the Egyptians to the Twentieth Century”
at Jewel Museum in Palladian Basilica in Vicenza.
A collection of 115 works divided into themes and presented in six sections:
- The sense of eternal and spiritual night
- The atmosphere of the figures in nightlife settings
- Some vertices of the incision of all time: comparison Rembrandt and Piranesi
- The landscape, from sunset up to appearing moon and stars in the sky
- The American Abstract slope and depth of the night as psychological aspect
- Summary of all topics and presentation of some unforgettable works
You can visit it by booking a guided tour, if you reach at least 10 people, otherwise you can take an audio guide and see alone the exhibition.
You can’t lose this exhibition… given the favorable location, is easily accessible from all over Veneto.
Then, thanks to the long exposure, even for those who are far away will be able to organize an exit.
On website you can find all information about price, opening time and also see 3D itinerary or buy the catalog.